Have you considered a maintenance agreement for your lawncare and landscaping needs? Maintenance agreements are not just for businesses and corporate parks anymore–though our corporate clients certainly do benefit from having an all-season lawn care agreement. You may be surprised to find out that you, as an individual or family, can reap many benefits from having your favorite lawn care provider on “retainer,” providing regular lawn and garden care by way of a maintenance contract.
Here are just a few benefits of having your very own lawn care maintenance agreement:
- Save money by bundling your lawn care services. A top benefit of a lawn care agreement is simple: save money. When you have regularly scheduled maintenance included in your contract, whether it’s mowing, irrigation, or flower bed treatments, you can create synergy around our visits to your property, saving you dollars long-term. Rather than calling us as-needed, we can plan ahead for your services, and by planning ahead, we can allocate the right amount of time and order everything we will need ahead of time. With this careful planning, we can in turn pass savings onto you.
- Customize a contract to meet your needs. At Heffner, we have a full list of landscaping services available for you to choose from, and we want you to get exactly what you need. We’ll partner with you to draw up an agreement that takes into account your property and preferences, and we’ll include the services most important to keeping your lawn and garden looking the best. Select from the following options of services we offer:
- lawn care and treatments
- plant and flower bed care and treatments
- site care and clean up
- seasonal irrigation services
We can provide any combination of our services that you need for your property. Additionally, we can add on “a la carte” items at any time, like mulch or pine straw replacement. It’s easy to add on services, and we will work with you on an ongoing basis to update your contract should you elect to change your agreement based on need and preference.
- Rest easy knowing that your lawn and garden are going to look the best all year long. Our customers with maintenance agreements continually tell us about the peace of mind they have from knowing that their lawn and garden are being cared for by experienced professionals. With a contract, you will have nothing to worry about in terms of scheduling, planning, or upkeep–it’s already taken care of! You’ll never again have to fret about frantically scheduling maintenance before holiday guests arrive, when those weeds start popping up, or when the weather changes and you want your plants and flowers to reflect the beauty of the season. Rest assured knowing that you’re already covered by your maintenance contract, and the pros are on their way to take care of everything.
These are just a few of the benefits of having a maintenance contract with Heffner. We would be more than glad to talk to you about designing a contract that is right for you. Call or email us to get the conversation going about how we can tailor the perfect lawn care maintenance agreement for your lawn and garden.