It’s been a while since our last post and we apologize for that. Therefore, we thought it would be nice to provide a little update on our progress and our current projects.
- We’re just putting the final touches on the First Health Moore Regional Hospital’s Reid Heart Center. Fun fact about the Reid Heart Center: The name sake (Walter Reid) is the inventor of the Blow Pop!
- We’re doing some small projects over at The Penick Village in Southern Pines.
- We’ve just been awarded a couple great maintenance contracts where we’ve been able to develop good relationships, too!
- In case you’re not already aware, there is a new Mellow Mushroom being constructed at the site just across the street from Lowe’s Hardware in Southern Pines and Heffner Landscaping will be handling the installation, irrigation AND the long-term maintenance there. If you’ve never enjoyed Mellow Mushroom Pizza, be sure to give it a shot. It’s great Pizza, and judging by the design, will be a great atmosphere to enjoy as you dine!
- Some of you Pinehurst Locals will be familiar with The Radzook’s Building in Pinehurst. It’s an OLD hotel in the heart of The Village of Pinehurst where many celebraties, as well as presidents, lodged while enjoying what our area has to offer…basically golf. Anyway, it has been restored into very luxury office and retail space. Heffner will be their landscape partner and that will be completed within the week! This upgrade will surely be a benefit to our community.
With the exception of a staff full of flu carriers, this has been a great new year and stand-by as we have some very exciting news hopefully coming down the line.